Paintings by Dianne Mize

Click on image for larger view.


Friday, July 16, 2010

Onward

Welcome to my journey, one that finds me in the sixth decade of my life having already encompassed a career in teaching, thousands of paintings and a myriad of experiences too rich to describe.  If you have been a follower of my Composing or of my Bagatelles and Meanderings blogs, you've already followed a phase of my journey.  Now, I want blogging to take a new direction, one that more holistically reflects my reality, one where I share with you, in addition to each new painting, experiences and ideas that accompany those works.

There are no parameters except where I draw the line in my private life. I have no idea how this blog will emerge, nor the direction my painting will take.  All I intend is to share with you this journey forward in hopes that something within my journey might touch a chord in ours.

I welcome comments, whatever you want to say.  And I welcome silence realizing that much of the time, you won't have anything to reply.  So onward we go.  Let this phase of my journey begin.

4 comments:

nancy said...

I look forward to your new paintings and your new journey.

nancy said...

I look forward to your new paintings and your new journey.

SharonWrightArtist said...

I eagerly anticipate sharing in your new journey, Dianne, no doubt continuing to amaze and inform. With my very best wishes.

Making A Mark said...

Nice to see you making a new turn on a long path Dianne.